Hand Shaped in USA, carbon, Team Rider SUP, 2016 model, gently used, in perfect condition, always kept in bag. Super lightweight and versatile shape for various training/racing conditions - fast in flatwater, but stable enough in chop, the wide tail just kills it in the surf and riding bumps in downwind conditions. Love this board but just got a 2017 model to replace it.
Selling for $1500 OBO, Retails New at $2,199 plus shipping
The Eradicator is an ultra-fast and versatile race SUP designed for elite and recreational racers alike. It excels in a variety of conditions from flat-water to ocean races, downwind, and in and out of surf.
- Fairly flat rocker for speed
- Flat bottom, V off the tail for easy water release
- Filled in cockpit for easy foot movement
- Increased volume in the foredeck allows the paddler to get further forward to allow more of the waterline to be engaged for speed in flat-water
- The bow is dropped on the deck for clean bow penetration and shedding water in chop and bumpy surface conditions
- The bow is tucked up underneath to increase the rocker for better surf performance
- Wide point moved back for stability
- Low entry rocker for excelling in flat-water
- Fin placement forward for fast buoy turns and performance in the surf
- Self regulating vent plug
- Ergonomic finger-well handle
12'6" x 26" x 6 3/4" 242 L Single Fin Box