DescriptionKialoa Fiberglass SUP Paddle used for one season in great condition!
Used for one season and has been sleeping in my garage. The blade has normal paddle scuffs, but otherwise in an excellent condition. It's an excellent all-purpose SUP paddle at a great price. It is cut to 76", but can be cut shorter at paddleboard shops. Would love to see it going to a good home!
- - Lightweight: about 17.6 oz
- - Round blade: Easy entry to the water, great for long-distance touring
- - Blade size: The 83-square-inch blade gives great power yet easy on your shoulders
- - Fiberglass shaft: Lightweight yet durable. Fits the palm size of an average woman.
- - Ergo T-grip: Very comfortable feeling in the palm
- - Traction: Baseball bat grip installed for top hand and bottom hand traction
This can be a great beginner paddle, an upgrade for a heavy adjustable, or a paddle in rocky areas!