DescriptionKanaha All Carbon SUP Paddle AC90 - Quick Blade's most popular paddle! Raced with this paddle for only one season and landed podium. I have 5 friends that have the same paddle with the same blade size and we all love it!
- - Blade Width: 8.3" - The wide blade gives you excellent entry power
- - Blade Size: 90 square inches is the smallest blade size for Kanaha. Easiest on your shoulder and great for long and short-distance paddles.
- - Shaft: Stiffness index at 38 - Easy on your shoulder. See how the shaft flexes in the photo as I pulled.
- - Shaft diameter: Fits the hands of an average woman
- - Palm Grip: Ergonomic shape that fits your palm. A brand new carbon grip.
- - Weight: 16.2 oz - feather weight which we all want
- - Blade angle: 10 degrees gives you a nice and clean entry into water
- - Colors: Black carbon paddle with silver logo and beautiful blue border
- - Shaft Grip: Baseball grip tape installed. Your hands won't slip during races!
- - Length: Cut to 75". You can have it cut shorter for your height by a board shop. Please see Quick Blade web site for paddle length suggestion.
It is truly an excellent paddle. I particularly like it for sprints and short races, but I have friends who used their paddles for 31-mile races. Used for only one season and always kept inside.