For Sale - Tandom Ski in Charleston
Gently used S2-XM, no more than 7 times. My father and I purchased this ski from Jude Turczynski this year as a retirement gift for him. Once it arrived, we quickly realized he won't get the hang of a ski and decided to stick to his OC-1.
As a novice ski paddler myself, I have no experience to teach him the art.
Ski layup is vacuumed double carbon and weighs in at 31.2 pounds. The ski comes with Huki's "gull wing" attachment, which can be bolted to the rear of the ski and acts as a brace so you can't roll over. Gull adds 7 pounds.
Recessed side handles for carrying at balance points, dual cable steering for front and rear pedals, adjustable footwells, kept guard, 7" weedless rudder, 2 leashes, and heavy duty canvas case for ski and gull wing attachment.
Attached are some pictures. I can bring to the Palmetto Paddle in Charleston this weekend, and can transport if needed.
Asking $6,300 - New price $6,605 plus $300 for canvas and $800 transport to East Coast. Can include an Epic adjustable mid-wing paddle.
Detailed Info on Ski and Gull Wing:
Fantastic Racer for medium-light weight paddlers
- Made in the USA
- Prem Vac'd Double Carbon, Main Surfski Weight 31.2 Lbs !!! (without wing)
- Dbl Carb GullWing, with matching graphics weighs 7 Lbs !!!
- Exposed Carbon Cloth on all Decks and on the Hull
- Add various options for little additional cost
- Premium Vac'd Double Carbon
- Gull Wing Stabilization System
- Recessed Side Handles at balance point
- Dual Steering (Front & Rear pedals)
- Full Custom Appearance: Carbon Cloth Racer Stripe with Red side stripes
- Adjustable Single Footwells Included
- Adjustable Foot Strap Included
- Bungee in front of pedals in both cockpits
- 7 inch Weedless rudder Included
- Kelp Guard
- Lightest, FASTEST and MOST STABLE Double Surfski ON EARTH