HOO BOY! We have a busy day ahead of us today! Clinics, yoga, Expo, Packet Pick Up, Dave Kalama, Safety Meeting, ETC, ETC, ETC.
For the full schedule of the whole weekend, visit the website: http://wrightsvillebeachpaddleclub.com/schedule-of-events
IMPORTANT: If you ignored every single one of my emails and didn't register, you can register IN PERSON at the Packet Pick Up on the Blockade Runner Ocean Side Lawn today from 12-7. Bring cash or check, and remember, there is a $25 late fee for the Open and Rec and a $50 for the Elite.
Look for the volunteers in RED or BLUE shirts to ask questions.
And INTRODUCE yourself to the paddlers around you. We're all family, yes?
Friday, April 25
- 8:00 am: Sponsor Tent Setup for Carolina Cup Expo
- 8:30 am- 3:30 pm: Lazy Dog Paddle Yoga Training
- 9:00 am: Jenny Kalmbach Women’s Clinic
- 9:00 am- 3:00 pm: Paddlebody Institute Clinic
- 10:00-4:00—Jimmy Terrell/Larry Cain Advanced Paddling Clinic, limited to 15 participants
- 8:00 am-7:00 pm: Carolina Cup Expo: Every major board maker in the country will be here (sound side and ocean side)
- 12:00 pm-2:00 pm: Jamie Mitchell Prone Paddleboard Clinic
- 12:00 pm-7:00 pm: Racer check in, bag pickup, late registrations (Cash or check only) $25 extra for Open and $50 for Elite (if there are spots left)
- 2:00 pm-4:00 pm: Dan Gavere Intro to Paddling Clinic
- 4:00 pm: Free yoga class, Oceanside Lawn
- 6:00 pm-7:00 pm: Autograph session with pros. Blockade Runner Ocean Side Lawn
- 7:00 pm- Dave Kalama to address participants.
- 8:00 pm-Safety Meeting after Dave Kalama Talk