Hobie 14′ Full Carbon Stand Up Paddle Race Board in Wilmington, NC
14 ft x 29. $1500. Custom, all carbon. Painted Carolina Blue
List your Used Stand Up Paddle Board: There are two ways to list on DistressedMullet.com:
- PAID, Maximum Exposure—For $10, I will create your own post add it to Facebook and to Twitter and keep it out there, with changes as you make them. The only reason I charge is it takes me a while to list a board in all of those places. Click here to pay for your used stand up paddle SUP board listing: Paid Listing: http://shop.distressedmullet.com/products/list-used-board I need photos, dimensions, condition, construction (Carbon fiber, epoxy, etc), contact info, ship or no ship and where you are located. Individuals and stores are welcome to list used boards.
- FREE—anyone is allowed to list used boards on the forum for free. You will need to register and upload your photos and information, but it’s a great place to put a board.Forum: http://distressedmullet.com/bbpress/forum.php?id=9
Other tips for selling your used stand up paddleboard SUP—
- List it on your local Craigslist
- Make sure you put lots of photos
- As many dimensions as possible
- Find out the construction. People always ask. Molded, epoxy, hand-shaped, etc.
- Let people know if you are willing to ship or how far you will drive to meet them
- Tell them how and where you enjoyed the board. What made you like it?
- DISCLOSE EVERYTHING!!! There is nothing worse than buying a board and getting it and it’s got a ton of dings or repairs that you didn’t anticipate. People get pissed as they should. You are better off telling the prospective buyer the whole truth and let them decide if the risks/dings balance out with the price.